I do not wish to belabour the point but I find myself coming back to the state of the global economy, and most seem to be operating like the precipice we are on the edge of does not exist:
It is working against the very people who need its energy to survive. It is collapsing on its own weight, and the weight of literally incalculable levels of toxic debt. And it is going to create the greatest disaster of our time, if the warnings from the world’s most powerful bankers are any indication.
While the general population is obsessed with the details of the world’s most entertaining and bizarre election in American history, the big banks are gearing up for a deadly serious economic collapse.
Just during the past few weeks, there have been major discussions about stock markets dropping, the insolvency of Europe’s biggest investment bank, the mounting debt crisis and a deeper, long-term decline for ‘everyday Americans.’
Here’s what you probably missed while the Hillary-Trump cage match has taken over the collective psyche:
- HSBC Issues “Red Alert” Over Imminent Sell-Off of Stocks…
- M.F. Issues “Stability Warning” Over Deutsche Bank
- Bank of America Warns That a Recession is Imminent, and Unavoidable
- Macquarie Group’s Leading Investor Warns That the Private Sector Will Never Recover From QE3… and the Age of Human Jobs Is Over
- The Bank of International Settlements – the Central Bank of Central Banks – Warns of Chinese Economy Meltdown
But of course there is more.
End of quotes.
Read the article for the detail.
I urge you to be prepared, in your own way, for what looks to be the largest economic meltdown and restructuring in our lifetimes and what some pundits are saying will be the greatest redistribution of wealth in human history.
Check out the extraordinary new, life-changing technology at www.magravsplasmaproducts.com