In a series of hacked emails received from “Anonymous Ukraine” it is clear that Pentagon officials working in concert with extremist elements in the Ukraine have carried out and are planning more attacks in Ukraine.
What is also clear is that these attacks are to be blamed on Russia including blowing up planes at an airport. Other attacks may well include mass civilian casualties.
Ukraine’s former security chief confirms that the snipers who killed dozens of people during last month’s anti-government protests in the capital Kiev operated from a building controlled by the opposition.
In an interview with Russia’s Rossiya-1 TV channel on Thursday, former head of the Security Service of Ukraine Aleksandr Yakimenko said shots that killed both policemen and protesters in February were fired from the building which was under the full control of the opposition and particularly Maidan Commandant Andrey Parubiy.
“Shots came from the Philharmonic Hall. Maidan Commandant Parubiy was responsible for this building. Snipers and people with automatic weapons were ‘working’ from this building on February 20,” Yakimenko said.
The former chief of Ukraine’s security service also said Parubiy has been in contact with US Special Forces and they may have arranged the deadly shootings.
Parubiy was appointed as the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine after the opposition took power in the former Soviet state.
The remarks came after a recent leaked phone call between EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs Catherine Ashton and Estonian Foreign Minister Urmas Paet revealed that Ukraine’s opposition had hired snipers to kill both police officers and demonstrators last month.
In the 11-minute conversation, Paet said the February killings were carried out by snipers hired by the Maidan coalition, which is the main provocateur of the crisis in Kiev. The Estonian official also noted that ousted Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych had not been behind the fatal shootings.
Just in case you were in any doubt.