I have been tracking Mehran Keshe, his transformative understanding of matter and energy and his technology for some years, including reading the first and part of the second of his three books. In simple terms, Keshe’s insights turn our accepted perceptions of matter and energy, and how creation and sustenance of matter occurs on their respective heads. Not only that, as a (nuclear) engineer, he builds things. He has been demonstrating his technology for years, applying his radical understandings of how things work to real world problems.
- How to clean up the Fukushima radiation.
- How to generate unlimited amounts of energy, freeing us from the energy enslavement we currently experience.
- Ditto food and water. How about unlimited water from the background energy field. Imagine that for a moment. No longer can the lack of water be used as a weapon as it is in Africa and, in my view, currently California and Venezuela.
- Ditto any material you might want – gold, rare materials of any type, etc. Just design the appropriate reactor. Apparently the Iranians demonstrated this with gold some years ago.
- How to create a personal or large craft to travel free of gravity at speeds beyond the speed of light (Keshe tells us that the speed of light is actually relatively slow in the scheme of things).
- Mechanisms to obsolete current war technologies, and to destroy such technologies if someone goes to use them.
- Transformational healing technologies.
Keshe has patented his technology and made it available free to the world. He is Iranian by birth and worked with the Iranians on the utilisation of his technology 7-8 years ago, who apparently used the technology to capture an advanced CIA drone unscathed in November 2011 and a more pedestrian one a year later. It is also believed to have been behind the Russian Sukhoi Su -24 with the newest jamming complex paralyzed in the Black Sea the most modern American combat management system “Aegis” installed on the destroyer “USS Donald Cook” late last year.
Of course, given the Iranians have this technology, the notion that they would be trying to create a nuclear weapon is demonstrably nonsense.
As the last article shares, attempts were made to poison Keshe and he fled Belgium with his family for Italy.
I had begun to wonder if they had managed to shut Keshe down but, fortunately, as this interview shows, that is far from the case. Perhaps unsurprisingly, he has been using his own technology to protect himself; though this has not stopped the attempts on his life and those of his family. In fact, Keshe is now entering his second major round of training people from around the world in the use of his technology. It appears he has moved beyond the point where taking out Keshe himself will shut this down; a critical tipping point. You can see an example of this training here. His primary website is here.
I cannot overestimate the potential impact of the Keshe technology and its application upon human life and how we can deal with many key issues on our planet, and I encourage you to listen to this interview. You may also like to watch this presentation from November 2011 in Eindhoven where he introduced his technology.
May he continue to survive and prosper, for the benefit of all humanity. His understandings have the potential to destroy the world’s current control and enslavement systems. Bring it on.