This article was in the Aussie press overnight:
Julian Assange has gone public for the first time with his version of events surrounding a rape allegation made against him, saying he is “entirely innocent” and text messages show “it is clearly consensual sex between adults”.
The ABC has obtained a copy of the statement the WikiLeaks founder gave prosecutors from his refuge inside the Ecuadorian embassy in London on November 14.
The statement includes:
- Detailed accounts of what he calls consensual sex with the woman known as SW
- Claims he had consensual and enjoyable sex four or five times with SW
- Alleged specifics of text messages from SW
- A virulent rejection of Swedish prosecutor Marianne Ny’s actions
End of quote.
The alarm bells for me:
- It was just a written statement. No video visibility. Not unusual but concerning given how many requests there are for video proof that he’s OK.
- The Swedish prosecutor finally turns up in London. What’s changed?
- Assange’s Swedish lawyer was not allowed to attend the meeting – “For some reason Mr Assange’s Swedish lawyer Per Samuelsson was not allowed to be in the Ecuadorian embassy during the questioning.”
The last one is the big red flag for me, as is the fact that the prosecutor finally showed up.
All of this looks to me like an attempt to make it appear as if Assange is still in the Embassy, when he isn’t.
The other thing I’m waiting for is for John Pilger to step forth and expose the fact that Assange has been taken. Or not. Pilger is busily promoting his new film about the strong possibility of war with China, but he’s meant to a good Aussie mate of Assange. They would be in contact if that is true and he MUST know about the speculation. Personally, I think Pilger was bought and paid for long ago as controlled opposition, and his silence on the Assange situation, if it continues, will be the final confirmation for me. I’d love him to prove me wrong.
Check out the extraordinary new, life-changing technology at www.magravsplasmaproducts.com